September 24, 2021

Humanity 09.23.21

I was sitting at the stoplight at Division and Austin. Muse was playing Hysteria. Aside from the fact that this is one of my all-time favorites songs, there's a particular hook that happens twice in the song, if you know the song you know what I'm talking about. ...just so much fun to play on air guitar.

Anyway, I'm sitting at division and Austin rocking Hysteria, and that hook comes up and I'm rocking out. 

As I'm rocking out, I look to my left and there's a guy sitting in front of a laundromat having as much fun as I am watching me rock out.

Seeing him laughing, then turning back into the laundromat obviously saying to the person or people inside, "Hey, y'all gotta see this!", I yell to him as he turns back to me, "Dude, it's a really good song."

He yells back, "I can see that!"

Today was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment